"Chia UP!!" chiaseeds
Chia seeds are high in omega -3 fatty acids also contains dietary fiber, proteins, and calciums. Since its tasteless and odorless pecualiarity, it's easy to add in recipies.
- Chia seed
- Scientific Name
- Salvia Hispanica
- Color : Black Brwon and White seed mix Size : 1 - 1.3 mm elliptical shaped Flavor : tasteless Purity : 99.9% (May contain grains and dried leaf originated from chia itself)
- Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Shelf life
- two years since packing if properly handled and stored
- 251 kg steel drum, covered inside with polyethylene bag 200 g kraft paper pouch
- Our chiaseed is grown with fertile soil of Jalisco, Mexico. We are commited to provide high quality chiaseed. Therefore we monitor our chia seed in every stage of production.