Our banana is harvested at the western part of India which is Maharashtra state. We buy from our partner Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd. We assure the stable quality by well managed for both cultivation and production.
- Grand Nain
- Harvest Season
- Brix : 20 -24 Acidity 0.20 - 0.60 Ph 4.5 - 5.0
- Keep under 5 - 15 degrees Celsius
- Shelf life
- 180 days since packing if properly handled and stored at the recomended temperature
- 220 kg steel drum, covered inside with polyethylene bag
- Processed in Jain Irrigation System. Experienced company. Jain Irrigation System applies and satisfies ISO, OHSAS, BRC, Kosher and Halal.