Frozen Mango Cubes
Our IQF mango is harvested at mid west part of Mexico. We sell Kent variety which has characteristics of low acid, and Tommy Atkins variety. They are both called apple mango. It was mango peculiar fragrance, and texture like melting on your tongue. It also contains a lot of beta-carotene.
- Kent, Tommy Atkinson
- Harvest Season
- June - August
- Brix : 12 ± 1 pH : 3.3 - 3.8 Size 20 - 30 mm Freezing Method : IQF
- Keep frozen at -18 degrees Celsius
- Shelf life
- Two years since packing date for unopened product if properly handled and stored at the recomended temperature
- 10kg and 13.6kg Bulk Carton and also we use polyesthylene bag inside the bulk box
- Processed in FREXPORT, Grupo Altex's freozen processing plant. FREXPORT applies FDA 's title 21, title 100 and GMP's practices in processing line which allow them to provide high quality products. FREXPORT also satisfy NSF and SQF.
- Frozen Stawberries Whole or Cubed