Frozen Stawberries Whole or Cubed
Our IQF strawberry is harvested at mid west part of Mexico which is Michoacan state. It was appropriate acidity and fragrance. We mainly sell Camino Real variety and Festival variety. It could be used to the raw material of jam, sauce, juice, and etc..
- Camino Real, Festival
- Harvest Season
- December - June
- Brix 8 ± 1 pH : 3.0 - 3.8 Color : USDA Grade A, B, C Size Hole Large 20 - 35 mm, Medium 21- 30 mm, Small 15 or less Diced 9 - 12 mm Freezing Method : IQF or BQF
- Keep frozen at -18 degrees Celsius
- Shelf life
- Two years since packing date for unopened product if properly handled and stored at the recomended temperature
- 10kg and 13.6kg Bulk Carton and also we use polyesthylene bag inside the bulk box
- Processed in FREXPORT, Grupo Altex's freozen processing plant. FREXPORT applies FDA 's title 21, title 100 and GMP's practices in processing line which allow them to provide high quality products. FREXPORT also satisfy NSF and SQF.
- Frozen Mango Cubes