Frozen Concentrate Orange Juice
Our orange is harvested from the northern part to southern part which is called as the citrus belt in Mexico. The climate and rich soil are suit to grow citrus fruit. We only produce Valencia variety to keep the high ratio. It has good balance of sweetness and acidity.
- Harvest Season
- November - May
- Brix : 66 ±0.3 Ratio : 16 or more Pulp : 8.0% - 12.0% Oil 0.009% - 0.015% Color : 35-39 (USDA) Flavor : 36 -39 (USDA)
- Keep frozen at -18 degrees Celsius
- Shelf life
- two years since packing if properly handled and stored at the recomended temperature
- 260 kg steel drum, covered inside with polyethylene bag
- Citrex is a Mexican company with more than 20 years of experiences in fruit processing.