Frozen Concentrate Pink Grapefruit Juice
Our pink grapefruit is harvested from the northern part to southern part which is called as the citrus belt in Mexico. The climate and rich soil are suit to grow citrus fruit. It has characteristics with the darker color than the other areas. It has deep body as well as bitter taste.
- Star Ruby, Ruby Red, Red River
- Harvest Season
- September - December
- Brix : 58 ±0.3 Ratio : 9.5 or more Pulp : 6.0% - 10.0% Oil 0.009% - 0.015% Color : 18-20 (USDA) Flavor : 56 -58 (USDA)
- Keep frozen at -18 degrees Celsius
- Shelf life
- two years since packing if properly handled and stored at the recomended temperature
- 251 kg steel drum, covered inside with polyethylene bag
- Citrex is a Mexican company with more than 20 years of experiences in fruit processing.